Job Title: Communication Specialist
The role will be responsible for supporting Greater China regional communication activities and executing tactics for ongoing marketing programs and internal campaigns, including management of marketing collateral and documents, organization of tradeshows and seminars, operation of web campaign and social media, and improvement of internal communication supporting engagement council and function leaders.
External communications: support marketing communications for regional growth.
· Tradeshows and conferences: Support booth design, coordinate tradeshow logistics including shipments, inventory, registration, speech, and leads (including all kinds of customer seminars, industrial conferences and exhibitions)
· Marketing collateral: Support the localization and creation of marketing collateral (brochures, PPT, pull-up banners, posters, videos etc.), coordinate with vendor on layout design, proof-reading. Manage orders, inventory and shipment of marcomm supplies.
· Website: Monitor the company’s China website including content updates, web analytics. And coordinate with the media agency on AdWords purchase and provide search engine regular report.
· WeChat: Coordinate with the vendor on WeChat drafting and design. Operate Customer Portal on WeChat, responsible for documents updates, leads summary, online customer service track.
· Media and press release: Coordinate with commercial team and Asia team for press release of key wins. Support media interview or media events together with Asia media manager and agency.
· Document management: Organization of sales and marketing tools (including management of documents on SharePoint, company site and other industrial websites)
· Leads process: Download and process leads from website, tradeshows, and other sources into customer relationship management system
Internal communications: support internal communications to improve employee engagement.
· Internal newsletter: edit newsletter for HR/Finance/EHS/Ethics functions monthly.
· CEO message: edit CEO yammer and CEO letter regularly.
· Internal highlights: collect key wins and best cases internally monthly and write summaries for Asia marcomm team.
· Communication SharePoint: set up and maintain SharePoint for communication, upload and manage all necessary documents including external marketing essentials and internal photos etc.
· Internal meeting: facilitate internal meeting by collaborating with virtual team and vendors, including kickoff, award dinner, annual party, etc.
· Engagement Council: support activity promotions raised from employee engagement council, including sports, personal growth, charity or any other projects.
· Group Campaign: support campaign initiated by SUEZ Group, including projects raised from sustainable development
· Delegation support: support customer visit raised by commercial team, connect with corporate team.
· Office operation management: Be responsible for Shanghai office operation, including show room display, video updates, patent updates, poster updates etc.
· Stationary management: Be responsible for annual stationaries and souvenirs design, purchase and inventory management.
· Payment and budget management: Set up new vendors, process payment request, PO and billing, monitor budget vs. expense and coordinate with commercial team to plan budget for next year.
· Good computer software skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
· 1-3 years marketing communications experience
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills both in Chinese & English
· Good Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and basic video clip skills.
· Search engine (Baidu AdWords) & social media (Wechat) marketing experience preferred
· Website content management system (Drupal), Customer relationship management system (Salesforce) experience preferred